Prize Draw Specific Terms and Conditions
Name of Promotion
London Pride Brentford vs Chelsea Tickets Instagram only.
Opening/Closing Date & Time
The opening date for entries is 17:30 on 06/12/2021.
The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 16/12/2021.
Entries received after this time will not be considered.
How to enter
To participate, if you have not done so previously, follow Fuller’s London Pride Instagram account (@LondonPride). During the Promotion Period, like the promotional post, tag a friend in the comments and share to your story..
All entries must be submitted on the promotional Instagram post. Maximum 1 entry per person is permitted.
There is x2 prize of Brentford FC vs Chelsea FC Carabao Cup Quater-final tickets for 22 December 2021.
Prize Eligibility: This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over, except that employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, of its subsidiaries, of other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion may not enter..
A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by XX on 17/12/2021.
The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) by 20/12/2021 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of being notified of their win.
Promoter & Prize Provider
The Promoter is Asahi UK Ltd, Griffin Brewery, Chiswick Lane South, London, W4 2QB, England.
To contact the Promoter about this Promotion, please email: email@example.com.
- These general terms and conditions apply in addition to the Specific terms and conditions above. Together, they shall be referred to as the “terms and conditions”.
- Participants must meet any eligibility requirements contained in the Specific Terms and Conditions above. The promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of this promotion.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- Bulk entries made in any way, including using any software which allows participants to increase that participants entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners, to anyone who contacts the Promoter (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's asahibeer.co.uk/privacy-policy. See also 13 with regard to the announcement of winners.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.